Grand Cayman's Owen Roberts International Airport (GCM) is a 25 minute drive from Cotton Tree. Airlines serving the gateway include American Airlines, Air Canada, British Airways, Cayman Airways, Continental Airlines, Delta, United Airlines and US Airways.
Non-stop flights are available from Miami (1 hour), New York, Tampa, Washington D.C., Charlotte, Atlanta, and Chicago (4 hours).
Total driving time is approximately 25 minutes.
- Upon leaving the Airport terminal area, make a left and follow the road until you come to a round about in the center of the road.
- Enter the 1st round about and turn right, headed towards West Bay/Seven Mile Beach.
- Follow this curving road until you reach an intersection.
- Make a left on North Sound Road.
- Follow this road until you approach a large round about.
- Enter the 2nd round about and make a right, following the signs for West Bay/Seven Mile Beach onto the Esterly Tibbetts ByPass road.
- Enter the 3rd round about and continue straight ahead, following the signs to West Bay.
- Enter the 4th round about and turn left.
- Immediately you will approach a 5th round about and make a right onto West Bay Road, following the signs to West Bay.
- Continue heading north along West Bay Road for several miles.
- Once you have crossed the sign "You are entering the District of West Bay" your next turn will be approaching in a few hundred feet.
- Turn right onto Willie Farrington Drive (Fosters Supermarket will be on your left before you make the turn)
- Follow this road until you reach an intersection.
- Turn left on Batabano Road and then immediately turn right on Mount Pleasant Road.
- Follow this winding road through a residential area and follow signs for Papagallo Restaurant.
- At the next major intersection, turn right on Conch Point Road (you will be facing a sign that says Conch Point).
- Cotton Tree will be on your left after less than a minute of driving.